,Maria B unleashed heart-arresting formal collection at Pakistan Fashion Extravaganza 2011, which consisted of fine silks, chiffons and jamawar.Maria B unleashed heart-arresting formal collection atPakistan Fashion Extravaganza 2011, which consisted of fine silks, chiffons and jamawar.





The collection incorporates formal party-wear and wedding dresses in beautiful color palette, perfect for feminine taste, stylish designs of lehnga and long frocks with details embroidery and razzle-dazzle, looked mesmerizing on feminine bodies.https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhJYs_PhxozkXAW1tyt7tAim6rIxV5WaR7zIO8zd07w_6SN65fyek3i57ISn5lJws4IUIH8uvGi1Vh_5FN1A5Y37k21y4PDXXgiVb3dojjqobwwsqmMX0KKk8OSzwc1EcCvldnW3QfnTu4/s1600/PFE2011_MariaB004.jpg

Makeup and styling was done by Saba Ansari of Sabs Saloon & Ayesha Mubarik and photographerShahid Malik captured the delicacy of feminine attires so beautifully, while fashion models walked theramp at Pakistan Fashion Extravaganza 2011


.,,https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgf92KhW6Ob6WSttuDQvCQfq6z99hIGZkmGOXDeNBNdLh7Wl8VXwqCMCAvH036WVqGq8ExV5xU8YovkremugG1B669aIgIBCJA67Q37AROqqFQygMMJNTMtNnP9gmDzYBfqTddJK1npeH0/s1600/PFE2011_MariaB011.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEghtQvVTHorG5BKyhRbN-XBMHwlkarxHWYZuUP936CLrru9g9iAkDK6ND0BXRWqdMdLST1vfJpnIGVl4NEMRMApFgb65GO9K7KF6Dxz41YD9A_Mo_LtCs9MukGJhp5-LBvZ2FEg4-qmY7A/s1600/PFE2011_MariaB008.jpg

Maria B at the Pakistan Fashion Extravaganza 2011


Here's the Maria B collection from the 2011 Pakistan Fashion Extravaganza. All her models were styled with jewelled headbands and whilst they looked ok on some of the models, overall this isn't a look I'd aspire to! 

Her collection started with these two silky outfits:




These next four outfits I'm sure I've seen on catwalks by Maria B before, but they must be quite popular to be included again:


I really don't like the sleeves on this bridal outfit, although aside from that I think it's beautiful:


Usually I'm all about bright colours, but I really liked these last three pastel-y almost pearly outfits:



,,

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top