Lanvin dresses have the same effect on me, for example videos of cute puppies or rabbits in the cup, as I see them, just merge into one big pile of mush.

Lanvin Fall 2011 show yesterday was no exception: the show opened and closed with a bunch of great party dresses, including the final, which featured a dozen dresses that are begging to be worn for a wide on Saturday evening (think wedding anniversaries, dinner dates with your fancy-pants love-of-all-crushes). I tried hard during the 8 minutes show no great panting on all prettiness, but now it's over I can not gush here with my STF and ask you what Alber Elbaz of 2011 fell dresses you like best !


[ad#textad]


0205-lanvin-fall-2011-fashion-week-red-one-shoulder_fd.jpg


0305-lanvin-fall-2011-dress-fashion-week-strapless-peach_fd.jpg


0205-lanvin-fall-2011-fashion-week-strapless-black-dress_fd.jpg


0305-lanvin-fall-2011-dresses-mustard_fd.jpg

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top