It’s not enough to tag a lawn with a designer name. Designer lawn must encompass the essence of the designer’s hallmark… And in 2011 Shamaeel Sitara Collection, I do just that. I have taken my vast experience of couture and fashioned it into luxury lawn and chiffon.


For over 25 years, I have dressed royalty, fashionistas,  celebreties and high society. I believe now is the time that high fashion and looking at her best should be the right of every women.


I know a woman has many tasks to do with her precious time. No more running around to mix and match lace, borders or dupattas. In this collection, with each outfit, I provide you with a pattern and a designer kit. This kit contains the tools to transform your lawn into a Shamaeel original. Dress it up with all the accessories in the kit or select a few to lightly embellish.


Each outfit in the collection comprises shirts well over 5 meters with separate fabric for shalwar and dupattas.


From morning to evening, every moment should be a Shamaeel’s moment and I now put my couture experience into your hands.


Following designs were shown at the exhibition from 11 to 13 March 2011, at Avari towers, Karachi And Lahore.







 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 



 






    [ad#textad]

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Top