Gul Ahmed's New khaddar Collection 2011 For Women - Part 1

With the spring coming nearer I feel so much into fashion these days and also it's because I have found some sources of incredible inspiration! One such is Gul Ahmed  - the leading Pakistani textile company internationally awarded as a "Superbrand" of Pakistan, offering home textiles, fashion fabrics, garments and accessories of the highest quality and most exquisite designs for more than 50 years!




At a certain stage of my browsing-wowing-saving their breathtaking collections, I 've realized that I'd better forcibly stop myself or I'd end up copying the entire catalogues! So, here I have chosen what I love the most, though even in this case it resulted in 3 long posts (below ;).

I will start with a series from GulAhmed Fall/Winter 2010 (in 2 parts) and conclude with a Spring/Summer 2011 - both left me kinda speechless, so just have a look and see yourself!


 145

3

FallWinter2010

1

35

Gul Ahmed-08

Gul Ahmed-13

36

Gul Ahmed-26

Sorbetshades3

Sorbetshades5

Sorbetshades4

Sorbetshades1

Sorbetshades

prosto

Autumn1

RoaringAutumn


[ad#textad]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top